Registration is now open for our 7th annual Brides Across America Gown Giveaway Event on Sunday, November 12th! If you haven't signed up, we invite you to REGISTER for this day of all-American fashion and fun! We are so excited to be hosting this event to show our appreciation for our service men and women.
We are gifting gowns from our personal inventory along with contributions from our top designers. Past contributors include Wtoo and Casablanca Bridal. A wide range of sizes will be available ranging from size 2 to 22.
Here's everything our brides need to know about this year's event:
- Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
- We will be checking ID and proof of deployment at the door
- Each bride will be issued a ticket with an approximate entry time at check-in
- No appointments needed - the event will be first-come-first-serve. While we recommend that you arrive early for first pick of the gowns, there will be plenty of beautiful dresses for all brides!
- 3 to 6 brides and their guests will be invited into the store at a time
- Each bride will have approximately 30 minutes to find their dress with the help of one of our experienced bridal consultants
- Brides are allowed to bring friends and family to the event, however, we do recommend that you limit guests to no more than 3
- Light refreshments will be provided, but there are many restaurants in the shopping complex including Tropical Smoothie Cafe and Citrus
To qualify for this event, Brides Across America does require that the bride and/or groom have had a deployment within the past five years or be scheduled for an upcoming deployment. A copy of the deployment orders must be presented at the door along with Military ID.
For more information, please visit the Brides Across America website. Also, check out news coverage from last year's event on the Virginian-Pilot! We look forward to meeting you and helping you find your dream wedding gown!